This recipe is from Cooking Light- easy to make and delicious! I usually serve with green beans. My changes are in parentheses.
2 servings (serving size: 1 cup orzo and about 5 ounces shrimp)
* 1 regular-size foil oven bag (or just make a foil pouch)
* Cooking spray
* 1/2 cup uncooked orzo
* 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided (I only use 1 tsp)
* 1 cup diced tomato (I use canned diced tomato with basil and oregano)
* 3/4 cup sliced green onions
* 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese (I use fat free feta)
* 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
* 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
* 3/4 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
Preheat oven to 450°.
Coat inside of oven bag with cooking spray. Place the bag on a large shallow baking pan.
Cook the pasta in boiling water 5 minutes, omitting salt and fat; drain. Place the pasta in a large bowl. Stir in 1 teaspoon oil and next 7 ingredients (1 teaspoon oil through pepper). Place the orzo mixture in prepared oven bag. Combine shrimp and basil. Arrange shrimp mixture on orzo mixture. Fold edge of bag over to seal. Bake at 450° for 25 minutes or until the shrimp are done. Cut open bag with a sharp knife, and peel back the foil.