Eat, Live, Run)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 medium onion, small diced
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cans cannellini beans, drained
- 14.5 ounces chicken broth
- 2 4-ounce cans chopped green chilies
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 6 ounces light sour cream
2. Add the garlic and cook for another 3 minutes.
3. Add the beans, spices, chicken broth and green chilies and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes.
4. Turn off the heat and add the sour cream and milk.