Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Salmon with Herb Mustard Glaze

I made this salmon for Dad's birthday dinner, but I am just now getting around to posting it. I had made it several times before and decided I should stick to a "tried and true" recipe for the occasion rather than risking it with a new recipe! It is from Giada DeLaurentis on Food Network. She really has some great recipes, and this one has gotten a 5 star review from 222 reviewers so you know it has to be good! I followed the recipe exactly so I am just going post a link to it- you can find it here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Whit! Catherine told me to read your blog because I'm a foodie like you. This recipe is so great! I make it all the time, and everyone loves it. It's definitely one of Giada's best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious Whitney! I think both CD and I would love this recipe. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete