Ingredients: (for 1 pizza)
- 1 wheat tortilla ( I used Tofuyan Low Carb )
- 2-3 Tbsp basil pesto
- 1/4 cup part skim ricotta cheese
- 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 2-3 fresh basil leaves, chiffonade
- garlic salt
- salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
2. Place tortilla on baking sheet.
3. Spread the pesto over the tortilla in a thin layer (it probably won't cover whole tortilla but that's ok)
4. Spread the cheese in the same way as the pesto so that the cheese and pesto slightly mix and are spread pretty evenly.
5. Top cheese with sliced tomatoes.
6. Sprinkle basil, garlic salt, salt, and pepper over pizza.
7. Place pan with pizza in oven and bake for about 10 minutes.