Ingredients (Serves 4)
- Whole Wheat Tandoori Naan (it also works with pita bread, but I prefer the naan)
- Roasted red pepper or tomato basil hummus (Trader Joes tomato basil is my favorite)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 sweet onion, diced
- 1 large zucchini, halved and sliced
- 2 medium squash, halved and sliced
- 1 medium red pepper, diced
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Reduced fat Feta cheese
- Cherry tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Spread vegetables (except cherry tomatoes) on a baking sheet (you will probably have to use more than 1 baking sheet).
3. Spray the vegetables lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Put vegetables in the oven and cook until tender- about 20-30 minutes.
5. Cut each Naan flatbread into 4 pieces and spread each piece with hummus. Top with roasted vegetables, feta, and cherry tomatoes.