- 12 oz frozen corn
- 1.5 cups shelled edamame (thawed if you buy frozen)
- 2 cups cut green beens (thawed if you buy frozen)
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1.5 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 chopped fresh basil
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
1. Dry roast the corn by heating a non stick skillet over medium heat and adding corn. Cook, stirring frequently, until it starts to brown in spots.
2. Remove corn from heat and set aside.
3. Put olive oil into another skillet and add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is lightly browned.
4. Stir in corn, edamame, and green beans. Season with salt and pepper and cook for about 3 minutes.
5. Remove skillet from heat and stir in tomatoes, basil, lemon juice, and balsamic vinegar. Season again with salt and pepper if needed.
6. Serve at room temperature.