Pear Salad with Maple Vinaigrette (from Taste of South magazine)
- Bibb lettuce (or any kind you prefer)
- Dried cranberries
- Blue cheese
- Toasted walnuts
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place handful or 2 of lettuce on each plate and top with pear, blue cheese, dried cranberries, and walnuts.
- Combine all dressing ingredients together in a bowl and drizzle on top of salad.