Kath Eats Real Food)
Makes 3 burgers
- 1 cup cooked lentils (I used 1/2 cup uncooked and cooked them in water and veggie broth)
- 2/3 cup chopped veggies (I used yellow pepper, carrot, celery, green onion)
- 2 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 3 tbsp pecans
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Combine all ingredients in food processor and process until all blended together.
3. Form into 3 patties.
4. Place patties onto a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes on each side.