Thursday, March 11, 2010

Review: Bertolli Sauces

As a part of the Foodbuzz tastemaker program, I received two sauces from Bertolli to try- arrabbiata  and four cheese sauce. Last weekend for dinner, Nick had gnocchi with spicy turkey sausage and a mixture of these two sauces. He let me steal a few bites of his, and I have to say I was surprised by how much I liked it. The sauces combined were creamy without tasting too heavy and had a kick of spice. I thought they complemented the turkey sausage and pillowy texture of the gnocchi perfectly. Nothing about this meal is a recipe but rather just combining some pre-made ingredients. But there are only so many hours in a day and sometimes you just have to take shortcuts!


Ingredients:
* Pre-made gnocchi
* Bertolli Arrabbiata sauce
* Bertolli Four Cheese sauce
* Spicy turkey sausage

Directions:
1. Cook turkey sausage in a skillet stirring to crumble.
2. Cook gnocchi according to package directions.
3. Once both the turkey sausage and gnocchi are cooked, add gnocchi to pan with sausage and then add both sauces (as much or as little as you want) in a 1:1 ratio.

No comments:

Post a Comment