Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Roasted brussel sprouts, broccoli, and sausage over rice

Last night's dinner came about after reading this post. It wasn't much of a recipe, but I loved it because it had some of my favorite things all in one dish- broccoli, brussel sprouts, and turkey sausage! I served it over rice which I liked, but it could also work as a salad or maybe a pasta.


Ingredients
Brussel sprouts
Broccoli
olive oil
balsamic vinegar
soy sauce
salt and pepper
3 links spicy Italian turkey sausage
Rice (we used this)
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Cook rice according to package directions.
3. For brussel sprouts, follow these directions.
4. For broccoli, follow these directions.
5. Slice turkey sausage and place in a single layer on a pan. Place in the oven and cook through. (I think ours took about 10-12 minutes).
6. Spoon the rice onto plates, and then top with vegetables and turkey sausage

No comments:

Post a Comment