Baked Tilapia with Dill Sour Cream
Serves 2 (adapted from Kalyn's Kitchen)
- 2-3 tilapia filets (about 8-12oz total)
- 3 Tbsp low fat sour cream
- 1 Tbsp mayo made with olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced (or 1/4 tsp garlic powder)
- 1/8 tsp Beau Monde seasoning (optional, but I like it!)
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped (you can use dried, but reduce to 1/2 tsp)
- salt and pepper
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Season tilapia with salt and pepper and place in a baking dish.
- Combine sour cream, mayo, beau monde, garlic, dill, and Parmesan.
- Spread an even layer of the sour cream mixture over the fish.
- Bake for 15-20 min until firm. This will vary depending on the thickness of your fish. (Ours took about 16 min, but the fillets were pretty thin).
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve.