- 4 cups of day old bread cubes (I used ciabatta bread)
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray an 8x8 pan with nonstick cooking spray with flour.
3. Spread a bit of Nutella on each bread cube. This doesn't have to be exact in any way just slather or dab it on however you want.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, brown sugar and vanilla until smooth. Stir in milk, coffee and cream. Add the bread. Let the mixture sit for 30 minutes.
4. Pour the mixture into the pan. Bake until the pudding is set in the center, about 45 minutes or until set and edges begin to brown. Let cool for at least 15 minutes before serving