Friday, August 6, 2010

Buitoni Braised Beef and Sausage Ravioli

Most nights I enjoy cooking dinner, but sometimes its the last thing I want to do or I just don't have time unless I want to eat dinner at 8:30 or later! It's nights like these that I generally turn to the freezer for a quick meal. That's why I was really excited to receive my choice of a Buitoni Riserva Frozen Pasta as a part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker program. Since I knew that Nick would mostly likely be eating this (or at least MOST of it!) I let him pick which one he wanted to try, and he chose the Braised Beef and Sausage Ravioli with Creamy Marinara! I have to say it was a good choice! He really liked it and was happy to eat it since he was wanting some pasta for dinner! I liked that the pasta and sauce could be cooked in one pot for easy clean up, and once the water boiled, it was ready in 5 minutes! I also liked the taste of the ravioli, but I didn't care much for the sauce. Although I don't know that my opinion should count since I think all creamy sauces are just too rich for me. Overall, I give it a good review...and apologize for the picture- I promise it tastes better than it looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment