Saturday, January 3, 2009
*Lettuce (you can use any lettuce, but I suggest romaine)
* Chicken breast marinated in teriyaki marinade
* Almonds, sliced or slivered
* Mandarin orange, either fresh or canned in their own juice
* Cucumber slices
* Broccoli slaw, optional
1. Grill chicken and cut into bite sized pieces.
2. Toast almonds in oven or skillet.
3. Put lettuce on plate and top with broccoli slaw (if using).
4. Then top with remaining ingredients- chicken, almonds, oranges, cucumber.
5. Serve with any Asian dressing. (I like Newman's Own Light Sesame Ginger.