Saturday, January 3, 2009
* 4 Hawaiian Bread rolls (or equivalent amount of other kind of bread)
* 1-1.5 ripe bananas
* 2 eggs
* 1/2 tsp vanilla
* 1 cup milk
* 1/4 cup cocoa powder
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Cut bread into bite size pieces.
2. Slice banana into same sized pieces as bread.
3. Add bread, chocolate chips and banana to a loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray.
4. Combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
5. Pour egg and milk mixture over bread and banana mixture.
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees while bread soaks (you will want to let it soak for 15-20 minutes).
7. Bake covered for 18 minutes and uncovered for 18 minutes.