Spaghetti squash is a great vegetable that is often forgotten. It has a great texture, takes on other flavors well, and is very nutritious. My favorite way to fix it is below.
-1 medium spaghetti squash
-shredded Parmesan cheese
-cherry tomatoes, cut in halves or quarters
-"I can't believe it's not butter" spray
-salt and pepper
1. Cut spaghetti squash in half and remove seeds.
2. Add about 1/2 inch of water to glass baking dish.
3. Place squash halves in baking dish with the cut side down
4. Cover with plastic wrap, and cut holes in wrap to vent.
5. Microwave for about 10-12, but time will vary based on size.
6. Scrape out inside with a fork creating strands of spaghetti squash.
7. Spray a few squirts of "butter" and add salt and pepper.
8. Toss together.
9. Add cherry tomatoes.
10. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese when serving.